LIVE YOUR DREAM
Study a range of pathway coures including foundation and pre-Master's courses with Navitas. A leading global education provider, Navitas have over 120 colleges and campuses worldwide. Completing a pathway course at one of their campuses ensures direct entry onto an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course at their partner Universities. These partners include:
• Birmingham City University (BCUIC)
• Brunel University, London (LBIC)
• Edinburgh Napier University (EIC)
• Plymouth University (PUIC)
• Robert Gordon University (ICRGU)
• Swansea University (ICWS)
• University of Hertfordshire (HIC)
• University of Northampton (UNIC)
• University of Portsmouth (ICP)
• One CAS for your pathway and university course
• High progression rates — more than 90% of Navitas UK students successfully progressed to the next stage of their university studies in 2014/15.
• Multiple entry points — January, May and September intakes for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
• Integrated Year One programme — allows students to study in the same class as university students. Once completed, students are able to gain entry to Year 2 of their degree.
• 24/7 emergency student services — each college has at least one emergency contact and the safety of the students and campuses is of the most importance to Navitas.
• English language provision — most students are able to improve their IELTS by 1.0 band in three months.
• IELTS test exemption — completing a Navitas programme or pre-sessional course ensures students do not need to take a further IELTS test before studying at their chosen institution.
In the UK, you have nine colleges to choose from, all with guaranteed progression to their associated Universities. Locations are varied, but the high standard of teaching and support is the same throughout.
All colleges provide exciting social programmes, suited to ensure you make the most of your time, both academically and personally. You'll meet a wide network of people, from support staff to interntional students, teachers, student ambassadors and many more.
Teaching is done in an innovative but enjoyable way, designed completely with the student in mind.
For further information, contact a UKEC representative using the Contact Us form or alternatively, email email@example.com.